Candylicious99's Live Sex Chat Room
Hello everyone, this is black cam girl Candylicious99 here. I'm 31 year old Female speak English in the ebony live sex chat action. I am a bit of a shy girl at first, but can get naughty when asked I have a thing for fetish and bdsm I am a switch in the community more submissive than dominate but learning. I am 5`4" with Blonde hair big 34DD`s and I am a size 5 pretty brown eyes I am a bit curvy. I am single who loves to read. I also like to travel and meet new people I am currently learning how to draw i like to go out to the clubs whenever possible I love to dance but sometimes to shy to get on the floor. I am great at multiorgasms I like it rough I am flexible is my expertise and also what I will do in private black sex cam show. I have Brown eyes, Short Blonde hairs and my measurements are 34-36-38. For Turn ons: I like strong men that can last for hours. Tattoos and piercings are way sexy and a man that knows what he wants is a big turn on. For TurnsOff: I dont like anything to do with urine feces or animals. If you prefer kinks, then Piercings,Tattoos,Shaved, are mine. I'm just hungry for a HARD cock, can't wait to see u at my ebony sex chat room! :)

Show more models

This website contains black sex chat, ebony black chat and ebony teen cam related sexually explicit content.
You must be at least 18 years of age to enter this website.

© Since 2012 ebonycamsplus.com Ebony Cams Network All Rights Reserved
AllHosts1 - AllHosts2 - AllHosts3 - AllHosts4 - AllHosts5 - AllHosts6 - AllHosts7 - AllHosts8 - AllHosts9 - AllHosts10 - AllHosts11 - AllHosts12